- Romney, with a background as a former head of a private equity firm, who spent millions in Iowa in 2008 only to lose, has not campaigned hard there until recent days. Mitt Romney’s company applied for and received a one million dollar grant from American Taxpayers to pay for his company’s employees medical plan! Mitt Romney is worth $250 millions of dollars, but yet he feels he needs to milk the American Taxpayer for another million! Mitt, can you say,”sleazy corporate welfare?” Romney is likely to make a strong cash haul and surpass $20 million in fund-raising in the final three months of 2011, a Republican source said. That amount would almost certainly put him far in front of Republican Party Favorites.
- And this is the guy the GOP is pushing? who says he is “going to fix Washington!” If Romney becomes President, nothing will change and our country will borrow more, bail out more, tax more and the Union will go down in the flames of heaps of burning worthless Federal Reserve notes! Romney’s largest contributors are wall street firms like Goldman Sachs and Morgan Stanley. I can only hope the fix isn’t in: “Romney-ism” is the problem with Washington and not the cure!
- See for yourself at opensecrets.org
- In my opinion, Dr. Paul should be the only one on the ballot in any state. As far as Rick Perry is concerned, If You are running in an election that has rules and can’t follow the rules, committing to deadlines, and then expect to sue your way into Virginia, then like Romney but in different ways, he’s showing how unqualified he is.
- Gingrich implied that Ron Paul supporters (which would have to include the large number of US active duty military supporting Paul) are “not” decent Americans: Gingrich is an ugly joke! Santorum is too anti-gay and anti-Muslim to beat anyone.
- You can’t go around bashing religions and citizens of the world and expect to gain global respect… anywhere. Bachmann has no brain and just flings whatever random thoughts she has out there whenever and wherever.
- I’m pushing for Dr. Paul to win the nomination and presidency with a VP spot open. Dr. Ron Paul has plans to repair the budget and get rid of the deficit and consolidate our military. The others do not!
© 2008-2016 by Fred Marsico & MKUltra